Thank you for purchasing tickets to our show! Here are some important details:
- The show will take place on Friday, February 12, 2016.
- The venue is Ukrainian National Home of Hartford
- 961 Wethersfield Avenue, Hartford, CT 06114
- Doors open 6:00pm. The curtain goes up at 7:00pm.
- This is NOT a dinner show. No food will be served.
- Seating is general admission. Seats are not assigned and are on a first-come- first-seated basis.
- All sales are final. No cancellations, refunds, or exchanges.
- Following the show there will be a meet/greet time with “Barbra” – bring your camera!
- Fill in the contact information on your ticket stub. We will collect them at the door and use them for a prize drawing to be held before the end of the show.
Updates for this and future shows will be sent to the email address you provided. You may opt-out at any time.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, Lambert Entertainment, LLC shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
Upon delivery of tickets, you must review all documents for accuracy. Call (860)794-7534 immediately if there is a discrepancy or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Lambert Entertainment, LLC will not be responsible for any discrepancies if you do not contact us within 24 hours after receiving tickets. When you receive your tickets, keep them in a safe place.
In the event of lost tickets a photo ID must be presented at the door to confirm the identity of the ticket holder.
Postponements or cancellations of events due to weather conditions are beyond the control of Lambert Entertainment, LLC. No refund for unused services, or allowance for the loss of enjoyment caused by weather conditions, will be made by Lambert Entertainment, LLC. Customer assumes all weather risks, as there will be NO refunds for rainouts or other weather conditions, acts of Nature or other events that disrupt performances. All events purchased through us should be considered as “rain-or-shine” final purchases.
Lambert Entertainment, LLC shall not be held responsible for damages, for delays, cancellations or unavailability of public or private transportation caused by an act of God, by acts of war, riot, civil commotion, by an act of State, by strikes, fire, flood, restricted availability, or by the occurrence of any other event beyond the control of Lambert Entertainment, LLC.
Lambert Entertainment LLC and any of its representatives shall not be held responsible for personal damages or injury to show patrons or other guests.
Please email email@example.com or call (860)794-7534 if you have any questions about these terms and conditions.